lørdag 4. oktober 2014

(More) Peripera

You all know I went a little crazy last week over some Peripera polishes...So I'm searching eBay for more Peripera nail polish and this catches my eye: Peripera Perfume collection
 

This tiny picture og this gorgeous bottle.. It's the Peripera Perfume collection. The lid is shaped like a cat with it's tail raised. It's adorable, and I have to have it.. I've never seen anything like it!
 
So I find out there are only these left on all of eBay. The collection is from 2012!! So I hurry up and order fast!


 
I order the Pink, Orange, Yellow and Green. When I try to order the Blue and Lavender, eBay won't let me, so I figure they're out of stock. Next day I get this email from the seller:

I kindly accept his offer. I didn't think I would be able to get the Lavender and Blue, but now I got them too =) A bit sad about the orange though..

...But I can't wait to get Nail Mail!!!

Aren't they gorgeous???

Please like my page on 

I also have a group called
<3 eBay Nails <3
This group is for people who loves nail art, and use eBay. 
In this group we share information about great sellers and purchases related to nail art.

WELCOME!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar